01 August 2010

It is a Long Time but Just Enough

After "Will you marry me?" and "Yes" part, now what?

It is time to begin planning one of the biggest part of our life. 


When Abbey and I start dating, he amused me on very futuristic questions and one of those were "What is your dream wedding?". Answered him, that I want beach wedding.

Presently, dream wedding was vanished along with the planning, why? to the hell with that dream-dream wedding, now, i just want to marry my "dream husband". kahit anong wedding basta si Abbey ang partner, okay na.

Some people thought that 1 year is a long time to prepare for a wedding, but na-a-a, I have been through organizing some weddings and 12 months is just enough time in planning a tie-a-knot.


12 or more months before, couple should have:
1. Determine date and time of wedding.
2. Decide the size and setting.
3. Create a budget.
4. Draw up initial guest list.


No one said that planning an event is easy, specially a wedding, hopefully months of effort will be worthy. 

So here we are, getting started.
  



1 comment:

  1. Hi... I hope you can help me... I also am getting married 2 weeks from now and we also booked Bella Ibarra.. I love the place but I'm quite concerned about the design of our rites... our rites will be in the uppermost floor and the design is not included in the package and we're doing it DIY style... could you please share with me some pictures of your wedding rites perhaps so I can have a clue on how Bella Ibarra does it?? =)

    ReplyDelete